Free Senior Slot Tournaments
Last Tuesday of the month
If you’re 55 or older and a Camas Club member, swipe in at any Camas Kiosk for your free tournament seat! Tournament takes place the last Tuesday of the month at noon with sessions every 15 minutes. You can play multiple times by earning 200 gaming points that day for each additional seat. First come, first served.
Of course, we’ll still have our regular Senior Tuesday prize drawings, dining discounts, and Keno match play, too.
SENIOR SLOT TOURNAMENTS
1. This slot tournament is free and open to all seniors 55 years of age or older and a Camas Club member. This tournament will be held on the last Tuesday of each month in 2019 at noon. Dates and times subject to change.
2. Qualified members may swipe in at any Camas Kiosk for one free entry. Members may receive additional entries for every 200 points earned while playing any game in the house (except OTB). Awarded bonus points cannot be put towards earned points for additional entries.
3. The one free entry is good for one session of their choice. Members may play multiple times in the tournament using their earned entries. All entries are processed on a first come first serve basis, while time allows. There will be no early registration.
4. The tournament will have a session every 15 minutes for a total of 10 sessions, (nine qualifying sessions, with one final session to determine the three cash winners). Each session will have a playing time of two (2) minutes. The top two scores from each session will move onto the final session (giving us 18 players). Two wild card winners will be chosen at the end of the ninth session (from entries received), to play in the final session (giving us 20 players). If a name is chosen from the barrel that already has a spot in the final session, then another name will be chosen. The wild card winners will have five minutes to claim their prize. If winners do not claim, another name will be called. All wild card names will be broadcast throughout the casino with the addition of EPIC Sports Bar.
5. The tournament will pay the top three scores as follows and will be paid out at the end of the tournament at the tournament site.
• 1st place - $500
• 2nd place - $300
• 3rd place - $200
For a total of $1000 in cash prizes. In the event of a tie, the prize will be equally split.
6. All winners must be present at the end of the tournament to claim. Valid photo ID and SSN required to claim prizes. All prizes are non-transferable. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes. If a winner is not present then Northern Quest will retain that cash prize.
7. All participants will play Video Lottery Terminals set up as tournament machines. Machine numbers will be randomly assigned, and there will be no changes to machine assignments.
8. Play will begin when the official tournament timer signals the session to begin. All participants will start play by pressing the play button and continue to do so as long as credits remain on the machine. Participants must actively participate by continuing to press this button. Touch screen to pop balloons for added bonus points.
9. If any slot tournament information is completely lost due to machine malfunction, ie., timer malfunction and/or credit meter malfunction, and there are no remaining back up machines which can be used, the player will be allowed to participate in the next available session with the full amount of the playing time of two (2) minutes.
10. Participants may not leave the machine during sessions. In the event the participant leaves their machine before confirming their credits or before their credits are gone, the participant will be considered to have withdrawn and is eliminated from the session.
11. Team members of the Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority and Northern Quest Resort & Casino, as well as family members of Player Loyalty and Marketing, are not eligible to participate.
12. We reserve the right to modify or cancel at any time and to exclude any individual from this contest at our sole discretion. Any dispute not covered by the above rules shall be resolved by the Casino management and shall be final and binding. Malfunction voids any/ all tournament play.